Blows away the competition.
The Competition Duffel 45L was designed to meet airline carry-on size limits for those quick weekend trips away. The innovative strap design allows you to carry it like a traditional duffle, wear it over the shoulder, or use it as a backpack. Features abrasion and weather resistant coated canvas with thick EVA foam bottom and side panels to protect your gear.
- Waterproof fabric and water-resistant zipper
- Reinforced grab handles on each end
- Adaptable padded strap design allows you to transition your bag from duffle to backpack seamlessly
- Tension lock closures to compress any unused space
- Dense 7mm EVA foam bottom and side panels cushion-protect your gear
- Lightweight aluminium bars along the bottom of the bag provide structural support
- External padded and water-resistant compartment fits up to a 15"" laptop with pockets for charger and small items
- Wide top zipper opening allows easy packing and access to gear
- Two hidden air vents allow for wet gear to breathe
- Internal compartments that easily adjust allowing you to customize how you carry your gear, featuring two internal stretch mesh pockets with zipper closures, two side drawstring closure pockets, and an internal bottom zipper compartment to easily separate your gear
Bluesign® certified - Responsible and sustainable manufacturing of textiles
Fabric + Care
Polygiene® treatment - Recycled silver fabric finish that helps reduce the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
100% nylon with silicone + PU coating and Polygiene® finish. Do not wash, dry or iron.
Size + Fit
Height: 13", expanding to 16"
RYU makes the best bags. I have the locker pack too, I’ve had it for year now and I beat that thing up. It’s still in mint condition. These guys make quality bags