Tailored for your life
Our award-winning Locker Pack takes you to the gym, to the office, through the weekend. The unique drop front design opens for easy packing, organizing, and accessing your gear while the top handle makes it easy to hang anywhere. A molded internal shell keeps the bags shape whether you are carrying a lot or a little.
- External padded and water-resistant compartment that fits up to a 15" laptop
- Two-zipper drop-front opening makes it quick and easy to pack and access all your gear
- Top handle makes it easy to hang anywhere
- Internal foam shell keeps the bag's shape whether you are carrying a lot or a little
- Adjustable padded straps lined with breathable mesh fabric to keep you cool
- Removable chest strap to ensure shoulder straps stay where you want them
- Internal mesh pockets allow for wet gear to breathe
- Internal stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure, adapting to fit the majority of your gear
- Two internal stretch mesh side pockets perfect for water bottles or other small items
- Hidden exterior pocket for quick access to important items
Bluesign® certified - Responsible and sustainable manufacturing of textiles
Polygiene® treatment - Recycled silver fabric finish that helps reduce the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
Fabric + Care
65% polyester and 35% cotton with silicone + PU coating and Polygiene® finish. Do not wash, dry or iron.
I've owned this pack for many years. It's not waterproof and it's water resistancy faded almost completely over time. Water absorbs like a sponge and this bag takes a while to dry out. The design is cool. Useful compartments. It's Streamlined. The Shoulder straps are thin and dig into my shoulders and they're starting to frey apart. The chest strap could be better positioned as well. I mentioned these points to the company in hopes they would evolve and improve this model over time but they didn't seem interested (on several occasions) nor did they evolve or improve this product over time. I hear similar feedback from other customers and the bag hasn't changed much - and thus I won't be buying another one. I received many compliments on this pack.
Evolution and improvement of a product based on customer feedback is the lifeblood of a successful product. We're trying to help you make a better bag RYU .. but it doesn't appear you're interested.
I still have my bag but I'm in the market to purchase a new pack from another company.
Purchased the LOCKER PACK 24L back in 2019 and is still holding up to this day although the outer shell did bend and it lost its stylish form factor. Mostly used when commuting to the office carrying a 15” laptop, accessories, and a book or two. Rarely leave reviews but I love RYUs unique style.
This backpack is definitely cool looking, and has some great compartments. It is very functional from a storage perspective. Honestly though, it isn't the most comfortable to wear. The bottom of the pack is curved and pushes into the lower back, and if it is filled with moderately heavier items, the straps dig into my shoulders if I am wearing a t-shirt. For the price and the quality of the pack, I'm disappointed with this. I did see some similar complaints in reviews before purchasing and had hoped that RYU had corrected these problems, especially being a company that advertises as a premium product company.
I am choosing to keep it to use around town for light loads but wouldn't use it for traveling, especially where I'd need to carry a few items in it and would be wearing a t-shirt.