Made to fit your whole day
Our award-winning Quick Pack takes you to the gym, to the office, through the weekend. The unique drop front design opens for easy packing, organizing, and accessing your gear while the top handle makes it easy to hang anywhere. A molded internal shell keeps the bags shape whether you are carrying a lot or a little.
- Internal padded compartment that fits up to a 15" laptop
- Two-zipper drop-front opening makes it quick and easy to pack and access all your gear
- Top handle makes it easy to hang anywhere
- Internal foam shell keeps the bag's shape whether you are carrying a lot or a little
- Adjustable padded straps lined with breathable mesh fabric to keep you cool
- Removable chest strap to ensure shoulder straps stay where you want them
- Internal mesh pockets allow for wet gear to breathe
- Internal stretch mesh pocket with zipper closure, adapting to fit the majority of your gear
- Two internal stretch mesh side pockets perfect for water bottles or other small items
- Discreet exterior pocket for quick access to important items
Bluesign® certified - Responsible and sustainable manufacturing of textiles
Polygiene® treatment - Recycled silver fabric finish that helps reduce the growth of odor-causing bacteria.
Fabric + Care
100% nylon with silicone + PU coating and Polygiene® finish. Do not wash, dry or iron.
Great quality backpack with functional design. Only drawback was I had to exchange for a new one because the one shipped to me had factory defects
Disclaimer: I won this bag in a giveaway.
I used this bag less than a handful of times, never filling it too much or making it too heavy but one of the arm straps and the hook strap on the top of the bag broke! The overall features of the bag are good but the straps are horrible. I’ve messaged Customer Service about this but they apparently don’t have a warranty for bags. I’m all for fixing things that I have to help reduce the need for buying new things so I would love to know how this can be remedied if at all. But at this price point I expected better quality. Good thing I didn’t have to pay for this bag (because I won it in a giveaway) otherwise I would be even more disappointed.
The backpack I received looked very different than it did on the website. Thin straps, cheap material, all make it look like a discount store bargain for no more than $40. The full price backpacks in the physical store also looked like of much higher quality than what I received.
Disappointed with the quality of the straps. Returned. It’s such a great look and I wanted to support a Canadian company. Hoping the R&D team will take this into consideration for new products.
Great product. Would recommend 100%