Marathon runner, master instructor at Spin Society, Rock Steady Boxing instructor, TRX trainer at YYoga, instructor at Lagree West, an Ironwoman all while working from home for a New York based law firm… What doesn’t Lucy Ulmer do?
“I choose to wake up on the right side of the bed.”
Every day, she chooses to chase curiosity, passion and live with purpose.
We caught up with this Kentucky native to see what she throws into her bag and why they’re her favourites.
1. RYU Daily Duffel. To the gym, at the gym, to the office and on the weekends. This bag is my perfect grab and go for everything I need.
2. My personal Mic belt, so I’m always ready to suit up and teach.
3. La Labo Perfume Oil. I spoil my students with relaxation massages during yoga class.
4. Extra Pair of RYU Socks. I don’t like stinky feet. So fresh, so clean. These provide great ventilation and comfort.
5. iPhone. Music is one of the most important things to me when teaching so I’m always looking for some fresh tunes and I’m a busy girl…I need my calendar with me.
6. 2n1 Tec Tank. This one is a great lightweight option, has a built in bra and it comes in black, my favorite colour!
7. Laptop. Vancouver is my office, so my computer needs to be mobile.
8. Studio Foot Wraps. A must for teaching and taking classes at Lagree, gives you perfect grip on the Megaformer and keeps your feet clean.
9. Cartems Donut. Yes, I love a little sugar in my life and these are my absolute favorite. I LOVE CARTEMS! I have a personal goal to be their first donut ambassador. Any chance, Cartems?