RYU Community Impact
The centre of our Universe is community. From raising money for charities, hosting health and fitness events or providing free workouts in our various locations, RYU is committed to making a difference in the communities where we live, work and play.
Each month we are actively engaged with our communities and the numbers speak for themselves.
Here are some of the highlights from November.
- 141 events hosted across all our stores
- 1,534 guests and members attending
- 508,305 swings for #RYUOneMoreRep
Throughout October, November and December, we’re raising funds for both the Canadian Mental Health Association and Mental Health America. In association with our One More Rep initiative, RYU is committed to matching dollar for dollar all funds donated (in-store and online) up to $5000 with 100% of proceeds going to CMHA and MHA.
- Our Vancouver (West 4th) store hosted the Do You Mind? event and encouraged our community to sweat and to join in on an open conversation surrounding mental health.
- Our Vancouver (Metrotown) store celebrated their one year anniversary!
- Our Toronto (Queen West) store hosted the Your Brain Online event in relation to our One More Rep campaign.
- Our Newport store (coming soon!) hosted their first event in collaboration with YogaWorks.
- Our Williamsburg store is officially open (!!) and hosted a very successful launch party.
- Our whole community came together for One More Rep and accumulated a total of 508,305 reps!
We always have something going on in-store and we’d love for you to join us! Stay up to date with all our events via www.ryu.com/your-universe/events/
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
RYU clothing. Lightweight and breathable workout gear designed without compromise. Responsible for the best innovations in the industry. THE HOODIE REINVENTED THE SWEATSHIRT IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF AN ATHLETE’S WARDROBE THAT IRONICALLY, WAS NEVER DESIGNED FOR ATHLETES. SO, WE INVENTED ONE... Read More