One More Rep for Mental Health
We’re all fighting battles others know nothing about. Join RYU’s ONE MORE REP, as we raise awareness in support of making mental health care a reality around the world. We are using the simple action of an iconic kettlebell swing as our “symbol” of support as we encourage everyone to do One More Rep for Mental Health.
TAKE THE ‘ONE MORE REP’ CHALLENGE
Tag your friends. And you could WIN great prizes every week. Kettlebell Rep stations will be set up in every RYU store. Or you can enter by doing the ONE MORE REP challenge at home and posting a video on social using our tags. If you don’t have a kettlebell, use something around your house. A backpack filled with soup cans, a laundry basket full of clothes – whatever you can find to challenge yourself and take the ONE MORE REP Challenge for Mental Health.
At the end of each week we’ll pick the highest single total of reps and award that person a great prize from RYU. We’ll also be drawing weekly random prizes from anyone who participates online or in store. You can enter as many times as you wish. Our goal is 1 million “One More Reps” by midnight, November 30.
SET UP AND SWING
- Open camera + start recording
- Say “I am doing the RYU One More Rep for Mental Health and I challenge ____________”
- Pick up the kettlebell + start swinging!
- Count your reps as you go. Every swing helps
SHARE YOUR SWINGS
Upload your video to Instagram, Facebook and/or Twitter
Include the # of reps in the caption
Hashtag #RYUOneMoreRep + #MentalHealth
HELP US REACH ONE MILLION REPS
If we reach a million reps, RYU will match all funds donated in store and online up to $5,000 with all proceeds going to the Canadian Mental Health Association and Mental Health America. While all donations will be gratefully accepted, our goal is not about raising millions of dollars, but millions of reps. Raising the awareness of the issues, opening lines of communication, and demystifying the stigma of mental illness in order to make mental health care a reality around the world.
TRACK OUR PROGRESS
The total number of reps will be posted on our website and updated each morning. We’ll also display our totals in each store to drive awareness and encourage even more participation. So, take the challenge. Tag your friends. Make a difference. As we all do One More Rep for Mental Health.
TAKE THE CHALLENGE
CONTEST FINE PRINT
To enter and to be eligible to win, all entrants must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of any of RYU, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial/state and municipal laws and regulations. By entering this Contest, each entrant consents to the collection, use and distribution of their personal information by RYU for the purposes of implementing, administering and fulfilling this Contest. RYU will not sell or transmit this information to third parties except for the purposes of administering this Contest. Any inquiry concerning the personal information held by RYU should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two (2) selections will be made weekly on:
- November 13th for posts made 11/04 to 11/10
- November 20h for posts made 11/11 to 11/17
- November 27th for posts made 11/18 to 11/24
- December 4th for posts made 11/25 to 11/30
- To qualify, all entries must:
- Be posted on Facebook, Instagram or Twitter
- Include the hashtags #RYUOneMoreRep and #MentalHealth
- Include a tag/challenge to someone to take the #RYUOneMoreRep Challenge
- Include a tag to @ryu_apparel
- Include the number of reps completed in the video
- One (1) random draw will be made from all entries
- One (1) prize will be awarded to the entry/post with the highest number of reps completed. In the even of a tie, a random draw will be made to determine a winner
- Maximum one prize per person
- Winner will be contacted through their social media profile
- No cash value
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE
People don’t talk about these things because through fear of judgement. They don’t share Huntington's Disease personal stories because this can make them feel even more alone than they already are. That’s what it was like for me.I was 17. It... Read More